RE-CONNECT AT ISBR2023!
Coming at a time when the contribution of biotechnology to society has never been more important, and against a background of rapid advances in new technologies, we are excited that the rescheduled 16th ISBR Symposium (ISBR2023) will take place in St Louis, Missouri from 30 April to 4 May 2023.
Don’t miss this unique and timely opportunity to re-connect with your professional network after the isolation of the last few years! Planning is well-advanced for this in-person symposium, and there are many reasons why you should attend.
- Be part of the only meeting in the world that integrates bio-innovation R&D, regulation, policy and social engagement in support of sustainability.
- Participate in an exceptionally relevant and interesting program of keynote, plenary, parallel, Pecha Kucha and poster sessions, together with topic-focussed workshops to explore the theme of Advancing science in support of sustainable bio-innovation.
- Personally re-establish and grow your professional network after years of isolation.
- Engage personally with world leaders in cutting-edge biosafety research, technology development, risk analysis, regulation, policy and communication to share knowledge, discuss challenges and explore opportunities.
- Take advantage of the many opportunities to develop new personal contacts and take part in informal discussion and debate.
- Showcase your work at the symposium and take advantage of ISBR’s support to publish it in a peer-reviewed journal. Following the symposium, the ISBR will be seeking contributions to an ISBR2023-derived research topic, for publication in the peer-reviewed journal Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology.
Registration and the call for abstracts are already open, so now is the time to start making your plans to attend ISBR2023. We look forward to re-connecting with you then!