The Membership Committee is responsible for determining and publicizing the criteria for membership in ISBR. This includes:
- Collecting the annual fees and dues to be paid to ISBR;
- Establishing a list of criteria for membership;
- Creating classes of membership (e.g., Regular Members and Sustaining Members);
- Maintaining an up-to-date membership list; and
- Notifying Members when their memberships are up for renewal.
The Membership Committee is also responsible for organizing elections. Every two years, the Membership Committee identifies positions on the ISBR Executive Committee and Board that near the end of term and proposes the time schedule for elections to the Board.
Membership Committee Chair: Patrick Rudelsheim