Two different student scholarship programs are available:
1. Department of Science and Technology Student Scholarship (for South African students only)
Scholarships in this category will either be FULL SCHOLARSHIPS, covering travel, registration and accommodation costs, or PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS, covering only the registration costs for the meeting.
2. ABSTC Student Scholarship (open to all students)
Full scholarships will be awarded covering travel, registration and accommodation costs.
Terms and Conditions apply and are at the discretion of the organisers
- Applications must be submitted in English to be considered.
- In order to qualify for a scholarship, you must have been accepted for an oral or poster presentation.
- Required: short CV (including relevant experience and publications, maximum two pages) AND proof of current enrolment as a student.
The closing date for applications is 31 July 2014 and students will be notified via e-mail within six weeks after the closing date.
Click here to apply for a scholarship.